UnityPoint Clinic is searching for a full-time Otolaryngologist to join our team in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
UnityPoint is a physician-lead, nonprofit healthcare organization in the Midwest. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We are committed to providing quality, comprehensive, and personalized healthcare. Each day, we live our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
Join our established, talented, and collegial team of Physicians, APPs and Specialists, working in a collaborative environment and focusing on patient-centered care. UnityPoint Health – Trinity Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital that serves an eight-county area with a population of approximately 137,000. As a designated regional referral center, Trinity offers a wide range of primary and secondary care services. Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge.
- Searching for a full-time Otolaryngologist to join a robust full-scope practice with APP support in an integrated hospital setting
- Established practice
- Partnership with ENT group in Waterloo with opportunities for mentorship and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package – Including: signing bonus, retention bonus, relocation, residency stipend, 401K with employer match, CME, time away from practice, quality health, dental and vision insurance, etc.
- Flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access and work/life balance
- Supportive administration and full IT support
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Provide medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with disease and disorders of the of ear, nose, and throat
- Diagnose and treat allergies, sinusitis, smell disorders, polyps, and nasal obstruction due to deviated septum
- Diverse population of all ages
- Wide range of pathology
- Call requirement: 10 days per month
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member and improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
Join a vibrant, family-friendly community nestled in the rolling hills of the Des Moines River Valley in North Central Iowa. Fort Dodge has a population of 26,000 and is the largest city in the area, so there are a lot of amenities you wouldn’t typically find in a community this size. Our teams value work/life balance, so when they aren't caring for patients, they may be found enjoying some of the activities below. There is something here for everyone, come for a visit to learn more about what UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge can offer you both professionally and personally.
- Aquatic Center & Splash Pad
- 70 miles of trails: biking, running, walking, waterway, hiking
- Multiple parks with playground equipment, fishing, boating, camping
- Off-Highway Vehicle Park
- Fort Frenzy Kid Zone
- Variety of Restaurants and Cuisine
- Local Art Museum and Theatre
- Recreational Sports and Activities
- Public Hunting Land Access
- Regional Airport
- Community Apple Orchard
- Twin Lakes: popular nearby lake great for motorboats, watersports, sail boats and fishing
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (50501)