UnityPoint Clinic is actively recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join our established team in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
UnityPoint is a physician-lead, nonprofit healthcare organization in the Midwest. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We are committed to providing quality, comprehensive, and personalized healthcare. Each day, we live our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
Join our established, talented, and collegial team of Physicians, APPs and Specialists, working in a collaborative environment and focusing on patient-centered care. UnityPoint Health – Trinity Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital that serves an eight-county area with a population of approximately 137,000. As a designated regional referral center, Trinity offers a wide range of primary and secondary care services. Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge.
- Established Practice
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Experienced staff both clinical and non-clinical
- Work/Life Balance
- Clinic Open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Services provided include: UGI endoscopy, Colonoscopy, ERCP with interventions (i.e. Sphincterotomy, stone removal, stent replacement, etc.), Capsule Endoscopy, and EGD with Bravo
- May also include network rotations to our affiliate CAH and RHC clinics
- May also include providing procedures at our CAH sites
Join a vibrant, family-friendly community nestled in the rolling hills of the Des Moines River Valley in North Central Iowa. Fort Dodge has a population of 26,000 and is the largest city in the area, so there are a lot of amenities you wouldn’t typically find in a community this size. Our teams value work/life balance, so when they aren't caring for patients, they may be found enjoying some of the activities below. There is something here for everyone, come for a visit to learn more about what UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge can offer you both professionally and personally.
- Aquatic Center & Splash Pad
- 70 miles of trails: biking, running, walking, waterway, hiking
- Multiple parks with playground equipment, fishing, boating, camping
- Off-Highway Vehicle Park
- Fort Frenzy Kid Zone
- Variety of Restaurants and Cuisine
- Local Art Museum and Theatre
- Recreational Sports and Activities
- Public Hunting Land Access
- Regional Airport
- Community Apple Orchard
- Twin Lakes: popular nearby lake great for motorboats, watersports, sail boats and fishing
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (50501)