UnityPoint Clinic is actively recruiting a Physician to join the Family Medicine Clinic in Fort Dodge, Iowa at the Kenyon Road location.
UnityPoint is a physician-lead, nonprofit healthcare organization in the Midwest. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We are committed to providing quality, comprehensive, and personalized healthcare. Each day, we live our mission of improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
Join our established, talented, and collegial team of Physicians, APPs and Specialists, working in a collaborative environment and focusing on patient-centered care. UnityPoint Health – Trinity Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital that serves an eight-county area with a population of approximately 137,000. As a designated regional referral center, Trinity offers a wide range of primary and secondary care services. Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge.
- Established practice
- Current number of providers: 8 (3 Physicians/5 APP’s)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including signing bonus, retention bonus, relocation, 401K match, CME, time away from practice, quality health, dental and vision insurance, wellness program, free onsite workout center, free onsite parking, onsite retail pharmacy, gift shop and cafeteria
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- The clinic is connected to specialty clinics as well as Trinity Regional Medical Center which offers lab, radiology services, pharmacy, emergency medicine, inpatient services, etc.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Rewarding Work - Flexible Scheduling - Family Oriented Team
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Additional details by request from the group
- Average # of patients per day: 20-25
- Clinic Hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Flexible provider schedule; 36 patient contact hours
- No inpatient duties
- 24/7 Hospitalist and Pediatric Hospitalist Program is responsible for inpatient work
- Call shared amongst partners, telephonic only, calls are triaged via MyNurse hotline, minimal call volume
- General family medicine procedures such as; joint injections, skin excisions, lacerations, casting, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (must become Board Certified within 5 years)
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
Join a vibrant, family-friendly community nestled in the rolling hills of the Des Moines River Valley in North Central Iowa. Fort Dodge has a population of 26,000 and is the largest city in the area, so there are a lot of amenities you wouldn’t typically find in a community this size. Our teams value work/life balance, so when they aren't caring for patients, they may be found enjoying some of the activities below. There is something here for everyone, come for a visit to learn more about what UnityPoint Health Fort Dodge can offer you both professionally and personally.
- Aquatic Center & Splash Pad
- 70 miles of trails: biking, running, walking, waterway, hiking
- Multiple parks with playground equipment, fishing, boating, camping
- Off-Highway Vehicle Park
- Fort Frenzy Kid Zone
- Variety of Restaurants and Cuisine
- Local Art Museum and Theatre
- Recreational Sports and Activities
- Public Hunting Land Access
- Regional Airport
- Community Apple Orchard
- Twin Lakes: popular nearby lake great for motorboats, watersports, sail boats and fishing
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (50501)