UnityPoint Clinic is actively recruiting for a Psychiatrist to join our practice in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. UnityPoint Health physicians and advanced practice providers strive to be the best for our patients. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We promise to surround them with the best care possible and help them go from getting well to living well.
UnityPoint Clinic is a physician-led, nonprofit health care organization offering comprehensive services in primary care, walk-in care and specialty care. The clinical teams at the area’s clinics are improving outcomes, lowering the number of hospital readmissions and reducing avoidable costs associated with treating chronic conditions. The UnityPoint Clinic team is known for excellence and quality patient care putting patients at the center of their care to provide the best level of health and well-being.
- Established team of 2 Physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers
- Full-time position including dedicated administrative time with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Cohesive group of colleagues and supportive, experienced staff
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination
- Average of 18-20 patients per day; no nights or weekends
- Outpatient practice; no inpatient duties
- Patient contact hours = 36
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Ability to obtain and hold an unrestricted license to practice in the state of Iowa
- Hold current and unrestricted state and federal authority to prescribe and administer medications as necessary or appropriate to the physicians field of practice
- Eligible to work in the United States (H1-B cap exempt)
- J-1 waiver sponsorship available
- Initial 2-year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program
- Attractive incentive package
- Comprehensive benefits package; generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions and more
- Dedicated provider resources to positively impact providers work-life balance
Fort Dodge, known for its Midwest charm and family values, is a great place to live, work and raise a family. From the spectacular farmers market to the nationally known museums, the opportunities for fun before, during and after work are endless. Whether exploring museums and public art pieces or riding mountain bikes and off-highway vehicles, Fort Dodge will Dodge the Ordinary.
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (50501)