UnityPoint Health is searching for a full-time Physician to join their Hospital Medicine program in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. UnityPoint Health physicians and advanced practice providers strive to be the best for our patients. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We promise to surround them with the best care possible and help them go from getting well to living well.
UnityPoint Health – Trinity Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital that serves Fort Dodge and surrounding communities. As a designated regional referral center, Trinity offers a wide range of primary and secondary care services. Trinity is accredited by DNV Healthcare Inc. and has achieved Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including signing bonus, retention incentive, relocation allowance, residency stipend, 401K with employer match, 457b retirement savings, CME, quality health, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, parental leave and adoption assistance, wellness program, onsite workout center, onsite parking, onsite retail pharmacy, and more!
- Experienced support staff including but not limited to, advanced practice providers, care coordinator, RNs, etc.
- Specialists include Cardiology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Nephrology, Intensivist, Emergency Medicine, Tele-Neurology, Tele-Psychiatry
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Admitting and rounding on medical/surgical patients 18-years and older
- Open ICU with intensivist available to consult
- Fifteen, 12-hour shifts per month; 7a – 7p
- 7 on / 7 off scheduling
- Average patients/day = 12-18
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Telehospitalist service overnight
- No night shifts, no call, no procedures, and no codes
- Ability to work as a team member
- MD or DO
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state(s) in which physician provides services
- Eligible to work in the United States
- H-1B and J-1 Waiver Sponsorship
Fort Dodge, known for its Midwest charm and family values, is a great place to live, work and raise a family. From the spectacular farmers market to the nationally known museums, the opportunities for fun before, during and after work are endless. Whether exploring museums and public art pieces or riding mountain bikes and off-highway vehicles, Fort Dodge will Dodge the Ordinary.
Location/Region: Fort Dodge, IA (50501)